Xpress Bill Pay has developed an innovative web-based online bill payment system. The system makes it easy for organizations both large and small to offer online bill payment to their customers – allowing them to pay their bills online with credit cards, debit cards or electronic fund transfers. Customers go to our website, log on, and have immediate access to their account where their bills are presented just like the paper bill they’re familiar with. The system is easy to set up and easy to use.
Unlike other online bill payment services, Xpress Bill Pay has developed a comprehensive bill payment solution providing functionality such as:
- Payments that are real time, in most cases, paid and received the next day.
- Email reminders alert customers when bills arrive, when they're due and when they're paid.
- A complete history of payment confirmations and online transactions.
- AutoPay allows customers to set automatic payments and not worry about them again.
- Secure transactions use the same security technology as leading online banking and financial institutions.
We are serious about safeguarding your personal information online and do everything possible to ensure information is secure. When using Xpress Bill Pay, all information is entered through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which creates a 128 bit encrypted connection between the browser and Xpress Bill Pay secure servers. All data in the Xpress Bill Pay database is held in an encrypted format.
Xpress Bill Pay also meets all security compliance requirements for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard – this includes certification with Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard Site Data protection program, American Express Data Security Standards and Discover Cards DISC program. And, Xpress Bill Pay has also received the ScanAlert HACKER SAFE certification.
In addition to a rich end-user experience, Xpress Bill Pay gives the organization presenting the bill a full administrative suite of features to manage the online payments from their customers.
Xpress Bill Pay uses the data from an organization’s existing financial software to present the online bills, so they don’t have to make any changes to their accounting system. Plus, they have complete administrative control and online access to all the tools they need to make Xpress Bill Pay’s system work for their unique situation.
Organizations that offer online bill payment through Xpress Bill Pay also enjoy benefits such as:
- Reduced administrative overhead of handling and keying in information from traditional payments.
- Reduction in mail float – online payments deposit to your account the next day giving you better management of your cash.
- Fewer late payments and return check charges.
- Improved customer relations by offering more payment choices.
Xpress Bill Pay is ideal for the following markets:
- Municipal Government – utility payments and other city fees
- Utility Companies
- Rental Properties
Xpress Bill Pay has partnered with the leading processing firms and internet hosting and security technology partners to provide customers an easy-to-use and secure payment system that is available anytime, anywhere. And organizations and their customers know financial information is encrypted and secure.
Founded in 2003, Xpress Bill Pay is helping many organizations provide their customers online bill payment solutions. Xpress Bill Pay is a private organization headquartered in Lindon, Utah.